Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 5, Day 29

I was so tired this morning, but I'm glad I got my sorry butt out of bed! I increased my yardage by 500 yards. That's a 50% increase! I'm going to stick with 1500 yards for about two weeks and then up it again. It was pretty simple to add the yardage. I simply added an extra 100 yards to each set. With transitions between each set, I finished in 35 minutes. Basically, I am averaging thirty seconds a length (that's 25 yards). Not bad for a person weighing as much as I weigh.

It's fun to think about how fast I truly could be if I weighed my goal. I still have about 120 pounds to go until I reach my goal. I'm getting there, though! It's exciting to think that if I lose 3 pounds this week that I could be at my goal for July! Yes, July! I'm only 3 pounds away! I'm hoping that with my increased yardage that I will make that goal. You'll probably be able to hear me scream from where you live when I weigh-in (if that goal is met) because I haven't weighed that weight in a couple of years. The possibility is almost too much to think about!

Okay. This house isn't going to clean itself. I was lazy all weekend and just enjoyed relaxing, so the house suffered! Cleaning and school...all day.

No comments: