Saturday, February 1, 2014

Week 4, Day 27

Holy moly... Body Pump this morning. It was the same routine as Wednesday and I didn't feel like I got enough of a work-out, so I added the very smallest weight to my squats. Have mercy! Hurts so good. I still prefer the routine which we did on my first night a week and a half ago...more legs. I am primarily upper body strength, so the arm sets aren't a big deal to me. I think I might have to start doing squats at home and eventually invest in a barbell and weights.

Tomorrow is my day off and the Super Bowl. Temptation galore! In fact, I am providing some of that temptation with cheese balls and dips. Will I partake? No way. I told myself I was going to let myself have a cheat day tomorrow, but I am worried I'll go too far.

Shower time. I got some funny looks in Target (picking up dip and cheese ball ingredients) because of my sweaty back. Maybe they were just jealous :)

No comments: