Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 4, Day 24

So, today is my Body Pump. I got to sleep in, which was really nice. Body Pump isn't until this evening, but if tonight's anything like last week, I won't have the energy to lift a finger after work-out. So, I am blogging now.

I have to vent. Why do men drop weight so much more easily that women? Seriously! Nick has lost the same amount of weight I have and he doesn't even work-out! Additionally, he eats out for lunch once a week with the guys work and eats junk! NOT FAIR!!! If I weren't working-out, he would have lost more than me. I'm happy for him though. He needs to lose weight as well. But, geez!!

I'm a little disappointed that I will have to miss Body Pump on Saturday. We are going to Evergreen on Friday to meet with out of state family, so we will be staying the night with my parents because the snow is actually starting tonight and is not suppose to end until Friday evening. It will be too dangerous to drive home in the dark. They literally live in the mountains. Think drop offs and reckless drivers in the dark and snow. No thank you. Staying the night may lead into an all weekend event as we are planning to watch the Super Bowl with them as well. Might as well stay another night, right? So what am I going to do on Saturday? I have to come up with something. Maybe I can go up and down my parents stairs multiple times, crunches and squats. It won't be the same, but at least it will be something.

It's hump day! Enjoy your day everyone :)

No comments: