Wednesday, May 7, 2008

joshua...the big-boy

Well, Joshua has been sleeping in his toddler bed in his big-boy room since Saturday night and it's amazing how well he has taken to it!! I think a lot of thanks goes to his cousin, Abby, for showing him how fun it is. She came over, bathed him, and then read books and played with toys in his bed. He had a blast!! Of course, Joshua thinks Abby is the cream-of-the-crop. He always fusses and hollers when she leaves. I'll post pictures soon.

Sunday night, I noticed Joshua was running a slight fever. I attributed it to teething since he has been getting some new ones, but I noticed on Monday he was favoring his left ear. Well, low and behold, Monday night, he threw-up in his bed and then the following morning threw-up his Tylenol :-( Poor little buddy was a miserable mess. We spent a ton of time cuddling and just being lazy bums together on the couch. Thankfully, he's feeling much better today...no fever, no vomiting...just busy, busy like his normal days! I think I'll treat him to Chick-fil-a since Jenna's craving it too ;-)

No comments: