Saturday, February 28, 2009

pictures and video

She's posing! Uh-oh...we have a diva on our hands!
She loves pink :-)

Joshua's saying "cheese" with a mouth full of peanut butter and crackers.
Makes for fun house keeping ;-)

Poor Joshua burned his hand (not shown) on the wood-burning stove before Nick got the kid gate installed. It really wasn't as bad as I had feared. I took him to he ER just to be sure! He was so pooped that we managed to change his clothes and diaper without waking him.
Poor buddy :-(


In order to hear this correctly, you'll need to pause the music player at the very bottom of the browser, so scroll down!

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

So Cute!!!!! :) I can't believe how much Jenna has grown!

Mrs. Troop said...

So sweet!

Zimms Zoo said...

You need to update. Even if I see them all the time I still need updates.