Saturday, March 22, 2008

long time no post

Well, I've been a little bummed about posting again. My new post was going to be pictures of Joshua's first hair-cut and somehow the computer deleted them all. I'm DEVASTATED!!! Time to move on from that...it's been 3 weeks since that happened.

Not much new on the baby front. I'm hoping to find-out when we will be having the c-section at my next OB/GYN appointment (April 4th). A friend of mine just had her baby girl this past Tuesday and it was so awesome to get to hold her!! She came out with a full head of hear and long finger nails!! Poor little thing had been scratching her face while in momma's belly.

Jenna's Baby Shower will be on April 26th. I so wish family lived closer so we could all be together. A dear friend of mine, Johna, is having the shower at her house and the hostesses are too many to mention. I'm so blessed with awesome friends!! I've started registering, but haven't finished yet. I began my registry with Target online, but there are things I will need to scan in the store that aren't showing-up online. I registered for very few things at Babies R Us. They're just so pricey!!

Tomorrow is Easter and for the first time EVER, our family won't be doing anything. So, Nick, Joshua and I are planning on going out to eat. We're trying to convince my mom and dad to join us :-) We'd really like to go to Guthrie to eat. For those of you not familiar with Guthrie, it was the first established town/city in Oklahoma. It's very historical and very fun to just walk around and enjoy. So many little antique shops and boutiques. I absolutely love it there :-)

Today, we went to a birthday party. One of Joshua's friends, Addison, turned 2. It was really cute to see so many toddlers interacting with each other. One complaint...Elmo cake...red icing...big mess!! We all told Addison's mother, Tiffany, that she would be receiving our cleaning bill *haha* My fingers are still stained! I'll have to post pictures of Joshua's face once our camera battery has charged :-) It's too hilarious!!

Well, Nick and I have made a very big, yet difficult decision regarding the future of our family. We've decided that Jenna will be our last. This pregnancy has been very difficult on me; knowing Jenna will have many needs and the high possibility of our next child having cleft also helped make the decision. Nick will be getting "the big snip" since his recovery will be much more well received than me getting my tubes tied. Plus, I'm the one forking out the babies *hehe* So...sorry everyone...that's it from us ;-) Someday though, I'd like to adopt. Nick's still thinking about it, but I think he'd be open to it as well.

I guess that's it for now. I'll have more to say in the next post. Sorry for the huge amount of info!!

No comments: