Monday, January 5, 2009

Joshua cuteness

Joshua never fails to keep me laughing! He has started coming into whatever room I'm in and saying (rather loudly), "Hi honey!" Nick and I call each other "honey," so I know this is where he learned it. Something else that is funny...he's been calling me "Daddy" lately and forgotten about the word, "Mama." So, I decided I would help him. I sat him down and pointed to myself and said, "Mama." So what does Joshua do? He copies me by pointing to himself and saying, "Mama!" Haha!! I try to help by taking his hand and pointing to me and saying it, so he copies again by taking my hand and pointing to him saying it. I've decided to just remind him who I am when he calls me "Daddy." He's been catching himself from time to time. He never fails to say it correctly when he trips or gets a boo-boo, so at least I know he knows my name when it's urgent :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just too cute! I am so glad Christmas went well for all of you. We miss you like crazy and send our love to all.

math jedi said...

haha... that's funny. :)