Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Kimberly @ Empty me of me so I can be filled with YOU to do the following:



THE RULES.



1. go to your documents/pictures

2. go to your 6th file.

3. go to your 6th picture.

4. blog about it.

5. tag 6 people to do the same.

6. smile


This is a picture of my precious Jenna before she had her lip repair. To this day, it remains one of my favorites of her. Even though she's not smiling, her eyes tell her story of struggle and triumph. Such a small baby, but she has gone through more than many adults will in their entire lifetime. I'm so thankful for the support our family has had and continues to have through our incredible support system of church, family, and friends.

I am tagging the following:

My SIL

Karen

Jen

Donna

Tammy

2 comments:

Mrs. Troop said...

How fun is that! I have my post all ready to go for tomorrow.
LOVE the pic of Jenna - what a sweetie!
It was fun to be with you a bit last week. :-)

Mrs. Troop said...

Done!
Come see. :-)
Fun tag - thanks for letting me play!