Monday, August 16, 2010

Jenna's Upper GI

I was pretty optimistic about Jenna's Upper GI. Until recently, Jenna's health seemed to be evening out. Well, unfortunately, it appears that Jenna's intestines are "larger than normal." Not sure what that means, but the person performing the Upper GI asked me if Jenna had ever been diagnosed with SGS (Short Gut Syndrome). Obviously, my answer was "no." As soon as I heard this info, my mind started whirling and the room felt like it was spinning. Ugh! Poor Jenna :( Not only did she have a miserable time enduring the Upper GI, but she got bad news to boot. Thankfully, the Radiologist should have all info transcribed and accessible to Dr. Sferra by in the morning. I usually have a difficult time with Dr. Sferra's office staff, so they're REALLY going to love me tomorrow.

I know God will be glorified somehow, but I wish it could be under different circumstances or not through my daughter. Please help me understand, Lord.

No comments: