Saturday, April 5, 2008

cardiologist

Well, the doctor's office FINALLY called me yesterday at around 2pm. I have an appointment this coming Tuesday; ironically, my dad has an appointment scheduled right after me! How funny :-) His is just a check-up to make sure the stints are still doing their job. I'll be relieved to know what's going on with my chest. It could just be stress, but with my family history of heart problems, I'm just not wanting to take any chances. Surely they won't give me a stress test...??? Can you imagine a huge, pregnant lady on a treadmill or bicycle? *haha* I have a hard enough time as it is just standing lately.

Joshua and I are going to a Baby/Toddler Expo today. It should be fun :-) Tons of freebies and drawings, plus medical experts answering questions free of charge. I was telling my dad about it yesterday and one of his favorite lines is, "If it's free, it's for me!" *haha* He's such a nut!! We're meeting some of our friends up there, so it should be a fun afternoon.

Oh, I can't remember if I mentioned on the earlier post, but I only gained 4 lbs from the time of my last OB/GYN visit (4 weeks), so my doctor was pretty happy with that :-) I knew if I had gained, it couldn't possibly be much. I'm still measuring pretty huge. He said we're going to have to keep a close eye on my belly growth. He still thinks my due date is June 1st (even though I'm measuring big), but I'm going with the Geneticist's date of May 15th. May 15th is more accurate according to my cycle anyway. I don't know why they don't just go by that instead of my first ultra-sound. Babies develop at different rates.

Well, time to do laundry. I only have one pair of maternity pants and I need something to wear today ;-)

No comments: