Wednesday, April 9, 2008

prep work for renovations

This evening, my SIL and a dear friend of ours came over to get an idea of what we'll all be up against renovation wise. I know my SIL knew just how much is going to need to be done, but our poor friend seemd a little overwhelmed *hehe* Perhaps I was reading her wrong. She's so even-tempered that it's hard to say sometimes ;-)

I can hardly believe it's going to happen this weekend! So far, we're going to have 24+ adults and 12+ kids helping-out! Amazing! We're so blessed to be surrounded by such dear people who care about us and love us so much. God is truly amazing and we definitely feel His presence, love, and faithfulness through all of this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I don't even know how I'm going to thank everyone enough. It's an impossible feat that I must try my hardest to conquer. I'm just trying to think of the best way to do it. If anyone has any "thank you" ideas, please do share them with me!!

No comments: