Wednesday, April 9, 2008

doctor's visits

We had another appointment with the Perinatologist (should be the last one). Jenna is measuring at 5lbs, 11oz (Joshua was one ounce larger when he was born), so she's going to be a chunk as long as she stays inside until her due date :-) I love chubby babies!! He said she's still looking great (other than the cleft of course) and should be healthy! Yay!! God is good.

I went to get an echo today since my EKG yesterday showed some abnormalities. They said something about the EKG rhythm showing something backwards...??? The doctor will review the echo and get back to me. The technician performing the echo said she wouldn't let me leave if she saw anything severe; I'm home obviously, so it doesn't look like it's going to be anything drastic :-) Praise God for that!!

I'm going to take a nap now, I'm bushed! Then it's cleaning time to prepare for all of the company this weekend working on the house :-) I also have some grocery shopping to do...gotta keep the bellies full this weekend!!

No comments: