Tuesday, June 23, 2009

jenna update and other stuff

Jenna seems to be doing much better! She's so bubbly and joyful :-) I'm praising God this medicine is doing the trick and pray it stays that way. As we speak, she's spanking herself with a wooden spoon. Hmmm...a form of self-discipline? Too funny.

So, for dinner tonight, we're having smoked chicken breasts, smokes mozzarella, and ranch mashed potatoes infused with mixed veggies. Yummo! I got the mashed potato idea from Rachael Ray. What a great idea! Nick wasn't too thrilled about my decision, but we have to eat healthier and this is one way he has no choice. I bet you he tries to eat around the veggies. I did my best to make sure they were well cooked so most of them would mash into the potatoes. We will see :-)

1 comment:

Zimms Zoo said...

I am getting ready to start posting on our loser blog. We actually got up and exercised 2 days so far.

Way to go for you!! He smelled yummy when he came over last night.