Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i'm needy!

Yes, I'm admitting it...I'm needy. I've blogged about this before, but oh well. For some reason, I feel the need to be heard. On various occasions (almost daily), I open my mouth and emotionally vomit on anyone who is clueless enough to listen. So sorry... I do it to my family, I do it to my friends, and yes...I even do it to strangers! Ugh! I want so desperately for this to change. Maybe I need therapy...actually...yes, yes I'm sure I do. So again, so sorry if you've been a victim in times past...my sincerest apologies! Next time, hold-up your hand and tell me, "I don't want to be puked on" and I will totally know what you mean. SERIOUSLY!!!

1 comment:

Peaceful Pieces said...

This is unbelievably hilarious! And so true of me, as well! That is one of the reasons I had become so addicted to facebook - I felt like I could vent and feel better whether anyone physically heard me or not. I am happy to be vomited on by you anytime! :)