Saturday, September 20, 2008

prayer request

A family very dear to me in our church has two sweet children. Their youngest is 8. He's such an incredible little guy! He has been battling so many health issues literally from the day he was born. I visited with them last night and mom explained to me that it has been quite a while since he has had a reasonable sized stretch of good health; here lately, he has really been struggling. Please pray for them. They're the sweetest family you will ever meet. Their love for the Lord is evident in everything they do. For example, despite their own circumstances, they came to see Jenna in the hospital, have brought us food, gave a very generous love offering, and constantly encourage us. Their selfless blessings are priceless and their friendship is the same.

I didn't ask permission to put their name out in cyberspace or to share any details, so I'm going to leave them anonymous.

1 comment:

Liberia Adoption said...

Ummm... I have a hunch i might know who you are talking about. And I might also add your words are far too generous. BUT I really appreciate the kind heart behind them!