Thursday, September 25, 2008

schedule, sooner start, and blah-blah-blah

Okay, so I need to figure-out how to get more sleep. I think I'm starting to really amaze myself with how dumb I can be when tired! Need an example? Well, I don't have one at the moment because I can't remember! My brain is mush. I think I need a personal assistant!

On to more interesting things...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the RN who will be helping with Jenna through Sooner Start. Her name is Sandy and she's super sweet. She's really excited to help with Jenna :-) She's even offered to come along to her important doctor's appointments to be an extra set of ears and to help me remember to ask the important questions I may not be thinking about while keeping Joshua out of trash cans. Speaking of Sooner Start, Joshua's speech therapy starts tomorrow. I'm really curious to see what takes place. The speech pathologist, Jana, is great too. Sooner Start has already been a God-send and we've only just begun!

Okay, I'm going to upload some recent pictures.

No comments: