Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 6, Day 37

I really had to push myself to get to the gym this morning. Thankful tomorrow I get to "sleep in" as much as the kids will let me. My winter allergies are getting the best of me and I'm just waiting for this to turn into a full-blown sinus infection (which is what usually happens). Still, I managed to do 2000 yards. It wasn't pretty, but it could have been worse.

Today, Joshua has co-op. Normally, I would go into ninja mode on the house and spend time doing school with Jenna, but I think I will have to rest and let the messy house stay messy. Jenna is working on her letters. She's still struggling with it quite a bit, but I'm hoping repetition will be key and it will just click for her one day. She doesn't seem frustrated by it, so I'm thankful for that.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: