Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 6, Day 38 & 39

Yesterday was Body Pump and one of my friends came! She left concerned she wouldn't be able to walk today. I'm anxious to hear how she's holding up. Haha! I added more weight on my squats again and I really felt it this time; still feeling it this morning! I am a little bummed that my Fitbit doesn't automatically calculate the calories I burned in class. I still had to use my app to tell it I was doing a work-out. I thought it monitored calories burned by your heart rate, but I guess I was wrong. Pretty bummed. This was the reason we bought it in the first place.

2000 yards this morning. It was another sloppy mess of a work-out. I feel myself getting sick. Sinus drainage always turns into an infection, so I'm busting out as much as I can before I can't anymore for a while. Oh the joys of winter allergies. I need to figure out which tree gives me so much heck so I can destroy them all! Just kidding. I love trees.

No comments: