Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 6, Days 40-42 and Week 7, Days 43-45

I have a good excuse for not posting these days. I've been super sick with a nasty sinus infection. Did I stick to my calorie goals for each day at least? No, not really. But, I'm back on my feet and on track again. 4 days in a row of being absent from the gym...I wasn't about to make it 5, so I did manage to go yesterday. I had to ease back into working-out, so I just did an hour on the treadmill at 2.5mph. My lungs are still quite tight, but I can breathe through my nose thanks to Mucinex.

Day 45:

I made it back into the pool this morning. In fact, I decided to see how far I could make it without stopping. I went ahead and stopped at 1,000 yards and followed it with 4 sets of 250. I'm glad I bought magnesium yesterday. My right calf muscle likes to cramp towards the end of each swim. I'll be glad when that doesn't continue!

No comments: