Friday, February 1, 2008

Casting Crowns

So I went to the Casting Crowns concert last night and it was just awesome :-) I hadn't been to a concert since Carmen came to the State Fair Arena (I think it was the early 90's)...go ahead, laugh *haha* I was really impressed with the fact that they center their touring dates around their church schedule back home in Atlanta. They're just a worship band who loves to praise the Lord and they just happen to be one of the top groups in Christian music. One thing that I really enjoyed was their blurp about World Vision. I've heard many discussions on World Vision; it's truly an awesome organization and I would really LOVE to sponsor a child. Mark Hall had such a cool idea when he decided to sponsor a child with his son. Mark picked a boy who had the same birthdate as his son so that they could grow-up together. How cool is that? I would love to do that with Joshua and Jenna :-)

1 comment:

Zimms Zoo said...

Hey you updated. Very cool! When we were at the library today Joshua would walk over and lay his head on my shoulder ( I was on the floor) and Oh do I miss those baby days!