Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hard to understand...

I had another friend lose a baby recently. Summer was 3 months pregnant. She and John were so excited about having a third little one, but she knew it was a risky pregnancy. They decided to name him Lucas...they found out the baby was a boy when she lost him on the way to the hospital. I'm proud of Summer...she's hanging in there and grieving all the while being a great mom to her other two boys. I can't imagine experiencing a loss like hers and I pray I never have to. However, God is in control and should I ever lose a little one, I know that the Lord was wanting to hold them in His arms. How could I ever deny my baby the safest place...the best place...the Lords arms. I know whoever reads this most likely doesn't know John and Summer, but they could really use some prayer.

No comments: