Friday, February 8, 2008

Emotional

Well, I've let my pregnancy hormones get the best of me lately. Cure? Scripture and Worship! It's amazing how quickly you can turn from being blown away by a faith experience to being so down in the dumps you just want to cry. Ahhh...the joys of pregnancy ;-) Although, I think it's mostly the enemy trying to knock me off of my track with the Lord. Well, I have news for him...IT DIDN'T WORK!!!

I recently started reading I Corinthians again. Paul can be so confusing to me! I'm anxious to go to church on Sunday and ask our pastor what Paul's deal is *hehe* Especially in chapters 4 and 5. Does anyone else find it confusing that he seems to contradict his instruction on judging? I don' know, maybe I'm missing something. If you know what I'm talking about and have the answers, please DO enlighten me! Also, chapter 7 regarding marriage where it talks about if the spouse decides to leave, let them. Does that then release you from "living in sin" by going on with your life (i.e. dating other people, etc.)? Don't worry, I'm not asking for myself...I have a friend dealing with some issues in their family and I've just been doing some research.

1 comment:

Zimms Zoo said...

you stealer you. did you like our playlist? marty adds to it everyday. i figured it would be just your thing. I like the songs you chose.