Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Joshua's Birthday

"Peek-a-boo!"








"Yeah, I got my apple juice!"











"Mom, this is a boy's only club!"








"The sky is falling!"











"Yep. I'm the birthday boy!"











First thing Tuesday morning, Joshua crawls into bed with me and proceeds with a long, stinky toot, followed by a verbal sigh of relief. Thanks Uncle M for teaching him that!! It was a rainy birthday for Joshua, so we made tent forts and had yummy snacks until dad got home. After dad had showered and relaxed a bit, he and Joshua went to Chick-fil-a for ice cream and to give Joshua the chance to rid himself of cabin fever by playing on the indoor play area.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Don't you just L-O-V-E Chick-fil-a's indoor play area. I really like the fact that there's only one way in and out.