Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Joshua's Party

Our gracious host, Johna. She's also an honorary aunt :-)












Joshua's cool cake...Hummers and Dump Trucks! Thanks Aunt C and cousins!







Close-up of the coolest cake ever!








Singing "Happy Birthday!" Joshua was embarrassed and barried his face many times in dad's shirt ;-)






Enjoying cake and ice cream with cousins and friend.









Hamming-it-up!!










As you can see, Joshua had a wonderful time :-) He really enjoys the attention (imagine that).

Jenna's Maxillofacial Appt.

Jenna had an appointment with her surgeon Monday. Dr. Smith is very optimistic about Jenna's lip and palate corrections. Her first lip surgery will be October 29th. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm going to miss her gigantic, cleft smile. Dr. Smith warned me (while I was pregnant) that I would fall in love with her huge smile and would have to mourn the loss of it. I thought he was being silly, but he's right. I know she'll still have a huge smile though...it will just be different.

No comments: