Sunday, November 15, 2009

eyes opened

Jenna has been having night terrors the past few weeks. Joshua never had them, so this is a new experience for us. I can only imagine what she's dreaming about...hospitalizations, IV attempts, recoveries, suctioning, finger sticks... Thanks in advance for praying for Jenna to have peaceful rest.



This has really opened my eyes to the urgent need of praying for my children more. It also opened my eyes to the lack of conversing with our Father in general these past couple of week. Thank you Jesus for opening my eyes. I go through seasons in prayer (as most of us do) where I'm so diligent! Trust me friends, when I say I'm praying for you diligently, that's no lie. It's amazing how easily we can slip-out of this essential aspect of our relationship with the Lord. That's when the Enemy makes his move! Watch-out!!



Reading what I just typed above shows me also that I need to work on my ability to form sentences! Goodness... Sorry Mom, I promise you did a good job teaching me ;)



Well, more to come later. I just had to jot that down while it was fresh on my mind.

1 comment:

BoomerSooner said...

praying for a good nights sleep for sweet Jenna Girl!