Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Joshua's cuteness

Joshua has started asking, "Are you okay?" It usually sounds more like, "Y'kay?" He asks whenever he feels like he needs to check-in on me. I answer, "I'm okay. Are you okay?" He answers, "Yeah!" So stinkin' cute. I think he started asking this because I always ask him if he's okay when he falls or bonks something.

Joshua has also taken a HUGE interest in entertaining Jenna. He LOVES making her smile and laugh. At this very moment, he's trying to teach her to give 5's. He's such a good big brother. He loves his little sister so much :-)

2 comments:

Zimms Zoo said...

When he came over yesterday he sat down by Lion Cub on the stairs and said "Hi -----". Then the rest of the afternoon he called him by Parrot's name. It was cute!

Jennifer B. said...

LOL! That is too funny! Watch the kids get together and start asking each other if they're okay. Talk about video moment!!!