Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jenna's home :-)

Jenna came home yesterday afternoon. The surgery went really well. It's interesting though...the doctor said it wasn't what they had thought. The fundo was still intact, but the sutures had pulled through the muscle *ouch* She also had a hole in her diaphram, which they fixed. Poor baby :-( She seems to be experiencing quite a bit of pain, but the Lortab is helping. She was much smaller when she had the surgery initially, so I'm sure she's just learning to express herself more. She was much more sick before as well, so I'm sure that has something to do with it also.

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I was pretty bummed to have a sick baby and be in the hospital during the holidays, but it was worth it knowing she will be better now. Thanks for praying everyone!

5 comments:

Arwood Clan!!! said...

I am very excited that Jenna is home. We need to get together soon! We are headed back tomorrow from St Louis. We will be in town through Christmas. I am totally not looking forward to going back on Monday.

God's Girl said...

Awe... Thank You Lord that Jenna is home. I pray that You would help her to recover quickly.
Thank You for Your faithulness.

Grandma Muntz said...

Just got on blog, was worried about Jenna, called cell and sent e-mail, as dog chewed page with your home phone on it, send it to me again. God is so Great, Jenna is His special child. I love you all, and will continue to have Jenna in my prayers. Grandma Muntz

Jennifer B. said...

Glad she is home and doing well! I'm sorry you had a crummy Thanksgiving Day! I should have come and visited you at the hospital. I hope this means that your Christmas and New Years will be extra special this year.

Mrs. Troop said...

I'm so glad she's home! Will be praying that she feels better SOON and that the pain goes away. Bless her heart.
And yours!
So sorry I missed seeing you both while you were there.
God is the blessed controller of all things!