Thursday, November 13, 2008

vaccinations and family fun (interesting combo)

The first part of the day wasn't a very fun one for the kiddos. Jenna received her 6 month vaccinations + her flu shot. Poor Joshua had no clue he was getting one too! They both took it like a pair of champs :-) I think the reason Joshua did so well was because he was in my arms looking over my shoulder and really didn't know it was coming. I pulled down his pants so the nurse could reach his thigh and she did it as painlessly as possible. As soon as she was done, I gave Joshua some crackers and he was happy as a clam :-)

Afterwards, we headed-out to meet-up with my SIL and her zoo at a local park. Here are some majorly cute pictures and a video of our fun together. You will need to pause the music at the bottom of the page in order to hear the video. Enjoy!!

L to R: Parrot, Lion Cub, Monkey, and Joshua
*****
Look at Lion Cub...he's yellin' "yee-haw!"
*****

3 comments:

Mrs. Troop said...

So fun!

Zimms Zoo said...

Love the pics from this post and the previous.

Jennifer B. said...

I absolutely love that first photo!!! They are all so cute!