Thursday, November 6, 2008

stroller on the way!

Woohoo!! I'm getting an early Christmas present from my parents...a much needed stroller! I love that this thing has so many options. It can be a double stroller or a sit-n-stand stroller; plus, each seat holds up to 45lbs! I've been searching high and low and my mom found this in a catalog. I was really wanting a side-by-side simply because of the rubber tires, all-terrain features, etc., but this stroller has rubber tires and should do well for walking. Yay!

3 comments:

The Rothwell Family said...

We had a double stroller like that and LOVED IT! It's much easier to get around in stores than a side by side.. Glad to see that Jenna is doing so well. How is Joshua with all thats been going on? We miss you *hugs* to everyone.

Jennifer B. said...

That's wonderful!!! I can't wait to go walking with you and the kids! :)

Mrs. Troop said...

Looks wonderful!
Enjoy~