Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seven Random Things

I've been tagged by my SIL to list seven random things about myself, so here goes!

1. I don't hang onto clothes that don't fit me with the hope that they might fit again someday. I got this tip from the Today Show one day and I thought it was pure genius...mostly because I'm "forced" to buy new clothes when I lose weight *wink*


2. If I find a cute pair of shoes, I usually buy the same shoes in both black and brown. Yes, it's sad, I know.


3. I'm a big-time perfectionist when it comes to certain things. This drives Nick absolutely crazy!! If he tries to clean something, I usually re-do it after he's finished if it's not to my liking. Sorry honey!


4. I once applied to be on "The Biggest Loser." I submitted a video and everything! This was before I met Nick and got even huger. There's something to be said about the phrase "fat and happy."


5. I was on a YMCA swim team in high school. I had only learned to swim a few months prior to joining the team. Less than a year after joining, I broke the swim captain's record in her best event. She wasn't too thrilled with me. I also qualified for the Junior Olympics in a couple of events, but nobody ever told me until it was too late. Stinky! Who knows, I could've been an Olympian maybe ;-)


6. I desperately want to live on a piece of secluded land where I can't see neighbors' homes (no offense SIL), but have the convenience of getting to the city in a matter of minutes.


7. When I was a little girl, I use to dream of my prince charming. I was determined to find a man just like my oldest brother. My SIL is one blessed woman!!

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Fun reading... thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Troop said...

Love the list!
We are sisters in many regards! :-) I love having shoes in black AND brown. And I don't save clothes, either. :-)
Happy Wednesday!