Sunday, October 26, 2008

fall festival

Our church had their annual fall festival this evening. It was my first time to help/participate. Unfortunately Nick had to stay home with the kids. It was an outdoor event and I was worried Joshua might get away from him while watching Jenna. I so wish I had taken pictures! I helped with the face painting and it was so much fun! There were so many cute kids there. I was certain we'd have some trouble-makers in the bunch, but they were all so grateful and polite!! Nothing made me smile more seeing the kids smile and laugh!

There were so many games and activities including...moon bounce, sack racing, face painting, bean bag toss, hula hoops, etc. There were also some awesome door prizes, which were donated by church members and others. What was really neat and unique was the live entertainment! Our church is really blessed with so much musical and artistic talent! Two people from church have formed their own bands and graciously entertained everyone :-) Thanks Kacey and Adam!!

I pray that those in attendance really experienced the love of the Lord through our church.

No comments: