Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i did what i said i wouldn't do

Well, last night, after I finished-up cleaning and so-forth, I opened a credit card. Ugh! I can't tell you how much that pains me, but this month has literally just begun and all of our money has been spoken for. How crazy! The credit card is with Wal-Mart, so it will just be used for groceries and gas. It will be tempting to buy the drapes I've been eyeing, but alas, I will refrain!! Thankfully, I was able to chose a small limit ($400) to keep us from going overboard. This month wouldn't have been as tough if we hadn't had to replace two tires on the Jeep. The tires should've been replaced months ago, so you can only imagine how bad they are now!! I will be able to rest easy knowing Nick is safer on the road :-)

1 comment:

Mrs. Troop said...

Saw police cars there, yesterday, when we left school.
Hope it's settled down!
May the Lord bless your budget this month and make it stretch farther than you think possible!