Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Week 2, Day 10

I am attempting to blog from my phone. I apologize for the typos in advance as I tend to not bother with edits. Our internet provider is being switched, so we are without service for today.

Today felt good. I had some indirect pressure in the water today. 5 of the lanes in the pool were full of swim team. I knew I couldn't outswim them, but I could look just as good as them with proper technique. It's amazing how much better one can swim with better technique. Imagine that! I pushed myself a little harder as well. The burn is definitely more prominent than yesterday. Also, the shower water turned hot instantly today! Woohoo! It was the little boost I needed for being so tired. 

Funny story... On the way to the gym this morning, I sat at a flashing red light waiting for it to turn green. Flashing, red light. Flashing. As in go after you stop and look, flashing. Yes, that's how tired I was. But I'm awake how and feel pretty great after my swim. My zoomers are due to arrive today! Stoked. 

No comments: