Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 2, Day 11

Who was I kidding?!? Obviously, myself. The zoomers kicked my butt and offered hardly any extra momentum. I guess that's a good thing, right? Sure, they helped a little, but not as much as I had remembered. Then again, I am 150 pounds heavier than I was when I used them before. That could have something to do with it! Oy! I'm so tired. It felt good though...It really did.


I'm dreading next week. I didn't think ahead of time how I was going to tip toe around this issue with my blog and work-out accountability, but there's something to be said about honesty. Next week, my monthly visitor is due. For some, this is no big deal, but I am dealing with some major difficulties in that area. I have been avoiding calling the doctor because I feel like Kaiser doctors are full of hot air and don't really give me the time of day (minus my PCP...she's great). So, here it is...almost that time again and yet again I am going to suffer. Seriously, it is affecting my quality of life and it will keep me from leaving the house for three days. I have a family history of problems in this area and it usually involves surgery to make it better. I'd really like to be in better physical shape before facing another surgery. More about that later, but hopefully this is resolved soon.

Poor Nick is usually awake by now and joining me downstairs. He's either coming down with something or something's not agreeing with his stomach. He tossed and turned all night long. Praying for a good day all around!

No comments: