Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week 2, Day 9

Despite going to bed at a decent hour, I could barely pry my eyes open this morning. I feel like I am starting to lose a bit of my drive and motivation. Does anyone want to meet me at the pool during the week at 5am? Ha! I will keep plugging away. I have way too much on the line to quit now.

I did another 5 x 200. My zoomers should be delivered tomorrow, so I am hoping that will help some. I dread is having to do kick without them. It takes a century to get from one end to the other. I will definitely travel faster wearing zoomers, but I will also be working harder. More resistance.

A few members of the swim team were swimming today. It brought back floods of memories. I really enjoyed the couple of years I was on the team and really wish I had stuck with it. Why didn't I? That's another story for another day. Let me just say this... Don't change your life for a man unless God throws a brick at your head. Period.

No comments: