Friday, January 24, 2014

Week 3, Day 19

Another work-out day is done. I'm still only doing 1,000 yards. I was going to up my yardage this week, but since I am adding Body Pump to the mix, I was worried more yardage would be too much on me. Today felt pretty good. I could still feel my muscles burning, so I must be doing something right. My only complaint is my neck. I thought I slept on it wrong Wednesday night, but it is still bothering me. I'm tapping into my local friends to find a good chiropractor. It has been YEARS since I was adjusted and I'm thinking my new, very active lifestyle is throwing my body for a loop.

Tomorrow, it's back to hell (aka Body Pump). We have a love/hate relationship. Looking forward to it/dreading it. Thank goodness Sunday is my day off. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

No comments: