Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Week 4, Day 23

Prying my eyes open at 4:00am was difficult after Jocelyn woke at 2:50am. Nick found her sitting up in bed seemingly awake and fussing, but I am pretty certain she was still asleep (poor baby has night terrors).

It snowed quite a bit yesterday evening and into the night. Again, the plows and sand trucks did a great job, so how could I make an excuse to not go to the gym? Another 1,000 yards down. I am so anxious to get to bed tonight and be able to sleep in! Tomorrow evening is Body Pump. My leg muscles are screaming at me. Apparently I pushed myself more than I realized yesterday, but I kept the momentum going today. Another great day of pushing myself. Not on distance, but on speed and control.

Jocelyn's taking a nap, Joshua's at co-op and Jenna is quietly playing. Time to take advantage and get some things done! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: