Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 2, Day 13 & 14

I've taken the past two days off from working-out. It has been driving me crazy to not go to the gym, but it can't be helped. I am hoping to get to go tomorrow, as I have more drive than ever to change my body.

I said I wasn't going to buy a scale, but I did. I have a love/hate relationship with scales because they can be so deceiving! Well, today, I weighed-in at 13lbs less than the last time I weighed, which was over Christmas. I am pretty stoked about it. I knew my clothes were fitting a bit differently. Go me!! Gotta keep the drive going. I can hardly wait until my body allows me to hit the gym this week. I will definitely be trying Body Pump at some point in the next week. I can hardly wait to get my butt kicked!

So, now that I have a scale, how often do I weigh? I plan on weighing once a week. It will be tempting to weigh more often, but in order to stay encouraged and motivated, once a week is the best idea. I may have to have Nick hide the scale from me during the week so I'm not tempted.

No comments: